Monday 10 March 2014

My Instragram Life: Fun in Rio and Argentina!

Instagram Hopping from one place to another sadly means it is impossible for me to provide live updates on my blog, however, my instagram - @dellydoll is a great way to keep up with my shenanigans! I'm currently sat in my hotel room in Argentina with serious Brazil withdrawal, especially Rio! However I have had an incredible 24 hours being completely drenched by the spectacular waterfalls in Iguassu. Until that blog post, enjoy the above!

Clockwise: (1) hanging out by the Escadaria Selaron stairs in Lapa, Rio; (2) Enjoying the sun in Ipanema beach wearing the Kimono from this blog post; (3) Strawberry Caiprinhas (my fave!) in Ipanema beach; and (4) Sunset at the beach.
Instagram1 Clockwise: (1) the famous Christ the redeemer statue, (2) My friend Lucy and I in Ipanema, (3) literally standing on top of Rio, we had just trekked through Tijuca Forest and had arrived at one of the highest mountain peaks in the city; (4) #Selfie with Sugar loaf mountain in the background and (5) 'Crow's nest mountain'.

Instagram3 Clockwise: (1) our gorgeous hotel in Iguassu, Brazil - Hotel Cataratas; (2) The hotel I'm currently relaxing at in Iguazu, Argentina - Hotel Amerian Portal del Iguazu; (3) the amazing view from the brazilian side of the waterfalls; and (4) the INCREDIBLE breakfast I enjoyed this morning at Hotel Cataratas.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: My Instragram Life: Fun in Rio and Argentina!

This page has moved to a new address.

My Instragram Life: Fun in Rio and Argentina!