Sunday 21 July 2013

Awww I got featured by IFB Again!

 allisbelle, IFB 

I'm so pleased! I've had such a hectic week that I haven't had the time to check my favorite sites as often as I usually do. If I had sooner, I would have realised that my Lana Del Rey tutorial got selected for IFB's link a la mode feature! Thanks so much to Carly and Somdyuti for bringing it to my attention.

As a relatively new blogger its so nice when people notice your efforts and this is the second time IFB have featured a post of mine, the first being my monochrome lookbook! I love the interaction and creativity that blogging has brought me, and its especially exciting to be featured with lots of other talented bloggers! Check them out below.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 21 July 2013 at 19:47 , Blogger Deejay Speaks said...

congrats on your feature,definitely deserve it!
Deejay Speaks

 
At 22 July 2013 at 14:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I LOVED that tutorial. :)

xoxo,
Maya

www.petiteandunique.com

 
At 23 July 2013 at 00:13 , Blogger Hollis said...

This is how I found your blog!! I'm glad I did. By the way-what camera do you use?

 
At 26 July 2013 at 00:05 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thanks Maya!

 
At 26 July 2013 at 00:05 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thanks Hollis! Hope you are enjoying what you've been seeing :-) I use a canon 650D

 
At 26 July 2013 at 00:06 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thanks a lot Deejay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Awww I got featured by IFB Again!

This page has moved to a new address.

Awww I got featured by IFB Again!