Thursday 18 July 2013

My (Mostly French) Beauty Haul

french beauty, beauty haul, bioderma review

I was soo excited to try French beauty products on my last trip to Paris that one of my first stops was to find a pharmarcy selling Bioderma. I guess I got a bit carried away because I ended up buying 4 bottles of the Crealine Micellar Solution and other products from the Sebium range. I must say I haven't been disappointed, and like I said in the video above, its quite easily the best makeup remover/cleanser I have tried in ages!

The other products I got were discussed in the video and listed below:

Sephora Smoothing Primer - The bottle looks different from mine but I think its the same product, I bought it in Barcelona and that is Sephora's american site so that could explain it.
Bioderma Sebium H20 micellar solution - The little green bottle
Coco by Chanel Eau de Parfum Spray - Almost completely gone! Love this perfume, lost the bottle top unfortunately
Fantasy Twist by Britney Spears 2 in 1 Eau de Parfum Spray
YSL Faux cils Makeup set - I couldn't find one that came with a kohl pencil like mine :-(
Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara

Hope you liked the haul! 

Looking forward to reviewing the products soon, especially the mascaras :-)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: My (Mostly French) Beauty Haul

This page has moved to a new address.

My (Mostly French) Beauty Haul