Tuesday 25 June 2013

Lace and Tassels: My Cute Bikini Coverup!

Bikini cover up

When I know I am spending the whole day at the beach, the one thing I never forget to pack, other than my bikini of course, is my coverup. Plus, when the said day is going to be at Blue Marlin, one of the most glamourous yet laid back venues in Ibiza, you know both items have to be super pretty! For that reason, I specially designated this simple white bikini and tasselled cover up as my outfit of the day!


  swimsuit cover uph&m swimwear hot swimwear h&m

My bikini is another one from Beyonce's swimwear collection for H&M, I couldn't resist getting this plain white one in addition to the tie dye one I already had, and its so affordable I didn't feel bad about it either hehe. I really like the bandeau shape of the bikini top and it comes in a crochet pattern that you sadly can't see very well because its so dark! Get a better look here.

I was torn between getting the yellow one and the white version but looking back at it, I think I made the right decision. Or should I run back to H&M and see if they have the yellow ones in stock too? common, indulge me please! :-P

The cover up itself was from Primark, that store never ceases to amaze me with the treasures it hides, you just need to have patience!
  beach coversbandeau bikini The girls and I all had different types of bikini cover ups, Ebie chose white crochet shorts over her monokini, while Frankie had this super cute backless dress! I wish I'd taken more pictures, it was adorable! monokini

You might be pleased to know that my Ibiza holiday outfit round up is almost over - I'm certainly not *SOB*, but I'm currently editing a video lookbook that should be up within the next couple of days! :-) My last videos were on the outfits I wore during my Barcelona and Paris holidays, so please make sure you subscribe to my youtube channel, Allisbelle, to be updated when the Ibiza one goes up. It's looking pretty amazing if I do say so myself! :-)

   As always, thanks for reading guys!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 25 June 2013 at 18:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Looks like you had fun! Love the coverup!

XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Music. Fashion. Love.
http://kerleen.blogspot.com

 
At 25 June 2013 at 18:31 , Blogger Unknown said...

Each of you looked fabulous! I AM sad that the holiday ootd's are coming to an end!

www.petiteandunique.com

 
At 25 June 2013 at 21:31 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you!

 
At 25 June 2013 at 21:32 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

haha thank you! Don't worry, I've got another surprise up my sleeve!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Lace and Tassels: My Cute Bikini Coverup!

This page has moved to a new address.

Lace and Tassels: My Cute Bikini Coverup!