Monday 10 June 2013

Aztec by the Marina: Ibiza Dinner Outfit

Aztec Dress

As soon as I saw this bodycon dress on the River Island display window, the bright colours and the aztec type print grabbed my attention and I knew I just had to have it! It is a sexy fit, snug in all the right places, midi length, and would be a perfect date dress!
Date Dress
That night, my date was with the girls and we had a dinner reservation at Lio Ibiza, a fancy cabaret restaurant/ club set by the Marina. It quite a fancy restaurant so the demure yet sexy style of this dress was the right call!
Aztec Print Dress

I love that the dress is shows quite a bit of skin but its still quite covered up. I think the cut out detail in front is so cute!
Date night dress River Island Dress Midi dress 

 Its definitely made it into my top 5 favorite dresses... what do you think?

Outfit details:
Dress: River Island (sold out but similar bodycon dresses are still available)
Single Strap Sandals: Zara 
Chain detail bag: Zara
Earrings: H&M

Did I mention that cabaret was amazing?


lio ibiza Lio Ibiza

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 10 June 2013 at 23:41 , Blogger vv said...

you look so good xo
http://victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 10 June 2013 at 23:42 , Blogger Ket'sStyle said...

I love love Love your dress its beautiful :) and i also love your vlogs . Just wanted to let you know :)

 
At 11 June 2013 at 07:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful dress, Hun! I love it so much,

http://splashkoure.blogspot.com

❤ Crystal Michelle

 
At 11 June 2013 at 11:17 , Blogger Fiona said...

I love this dress on you! Please check out my blogs: Britanaija & Britanaijabauty (I'm new to blogging, but I've finally made one)

 
At 11 June 2013 at 12:47 , Blogger Victoria Oyinda said...

you're so pretty! lovee the dress

 
At 12 June 2013 at 21:29 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you! :-)

 
At 12 June 2013 at 21:30 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

That's so sweet for you to say! Thank you! x

 
At 2 July 2013 at 05:43 , Blogger ahhhsoNeo said...

totally loving that dress! the length is absolutely perfect.

 
At 3 July 2013 at 00:31 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you! Other than the prints, the length is my favorite thing too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Aztec by the Marina: Ibiza Dinner Outfit

This page has moved to a new address.

Aztec by the Marina: Ibiza Dinner Outfit