Wednesday 5 June 2013

First of the vacation video lookbooks - Barcelona!


Every time I start editing a video, I tell myself I'm not going to spend more than an hour on it, which always, somehow turns into at least 4 times that much!

 Filmed a lookbook on all the outfits I wore in Barcelona, bar one day which was a shopping day, and I hope you like it! It has a mix of fashion and travel so you get to see my favorite parts of Barcelona including Park Guell and the Marina. I'd love your thoughts on the video, about to start editing my Ibiza video, lets hope I can stick to 2 hours this time!

I'd love it if you would check out and subscribe to my youtube channel - allisbelle  lots of fashiony and beauty things happen there!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7 June 2013 at 03:30 , Blogger La x sacha said...

Hey doll,
I just discovered your blog.
I am hooked.Clear pictures,great sense of style and you so beautiful.I follow you now.

 
At 8 June 2013 at 19:22 , Blogger Sally Ifeoma said...

Beautiful video! Love the outfits!

xo Sally Ifeoma
www.goldcouture.blogspot.com

 
At 9 June 2013 at 11:22 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you Sally!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: First of the vacation video lookbooks - Barcelona!

This page has moved to a new address.

First of the vacation video lookbooks - Barcelona!