Thursday 16 May 2013

Outfit of the Day: The Backless Tshirt

 photo IMG_6159copy_zpsa3f811cf.jpg  photo IMG_6160copy_zps759fdb29.jpg

I love stacking up basic tshirts because they are perfect for those days when you cant be bothered to dress up and when I saw this shirt in h&m, I just had to get the white one too! 

This is what I wore last sunday for a spot of shopping and dinner. Took me about 5 minutes to dress up! 

Outfit details 
Tshirt- H&M 
Jeans: Topshop 
Bag: Portobello Road Market
Single strap Heels: Zara, the same ones from this post

Next time I post I'll be in Paris! wooop, cant wait, heading off there tomorrow morning so look out for more fashion posts here and vlogs on my youtube channel




Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 16 May 2013 at 13:04 , Blogger mide coker said...

Very cute!
Love how you paired it with the red heels!

www.midecoker.blogspot.com

 
At 16 May 2013 at 22:52 , Blogger Sue Westrell said...

I love backless pieces, they're so cute! Your heels are also fantastic, and your hair is AMAZING.

xo
Sue

 
At 19 May 2013 at 12:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

So gorgeous and classy! Love this look too much x

sittingwitty.com

 
At 28 May 2013 at 18:25 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you! :-D

 
At 28 May 2013 at 18:26 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you for your nice comments! :-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Outfit of the Day: The Backless Tshirt

This page has moved to a new address.

Outfit of the Day: The Backless Tshirt