Sunday 21 April 2013

Ode to my high bun with Box Braids

 photo 2_zpsf167985a.jpg

Long box braids are one of my favorite hair styles mainly because of how easy they are to manage and how much of a great protective style they are. My hair grows so much in my braids and the high bun is one of my favorite styles to do!

    photo 1_zpsc923cbb5.jpg photo 4_zps57c611f5.jpg  photo 3_zpsc914288f.jpg


The high bun looks so pretty and is a perfect way to get my hair out of my face when Im working out, at work or just want a break from swinging my hair everywhere. 

Anyway, I'm taking them out pretty soon and thought I'd relish them in the meantime by dedicating a blog post to them :-) I'll be filming a video on how to do a braided bun this week hopefully so do look out for that! In the meantime, as requested, I finally created a new youtube channel called Belleshair. Its going to be focused on my various hair styles and hair care routine so please do subscribe and let me know what kind of videos you would like to see! 

Have a great week 
 xoxo

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 21 April 2013 at 22:13 , Blogger Machachu said...

You look pretty! What lipstick are you wearing? I love that colour :] x

♡ E.
http://machachu.blogspot.be

 
At 21 April 2013 at 22:41 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you! Its the Mac Taupe Lipstick

 
At 22 April 2013 at 03:42 , Blogger Render Sublime said...

oh wow love that HAIR! xxx

http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

 
At 22 April 2013 at 08:15 , Blogger Irene's Closet said...

Super great! I like it!! Have a great monday :)

If you have time stop also on my blog, here: www.ireneccloset.com

xx

 
At 22 April 2013 at 09:32 , Blogger Shai Lee said...

Soooo pretty and your skin is amazing!

http://fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk xx

 
At 22 April 2013 at 19:40 , Blogger Kate said...

wow you look so good, love your bun, really cute!
xx Kate

The Style Department

 
At 24 April 2013 at 02:46 , Blogger Jen27 said...

Gosh, your hair is gorgeous and that winged eyeliner is stunning! xo

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

 
At 28 April 2013 at 12:17 , Blogger Machachu said...

Thanks! xx

 
At 1 May 2013 at 15:00 , Blogger Rose D Annor said...

Your skin is absolutely gorgeous...I promise i'm not gushing haha! But you do look all glow-y and beautiful!

Rose
xx

maamerose.com

 
At 10 May 2013 at 21:52 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Ode to my high bun with Box Braids

This page has moved to a new address.

Ode to my high bun with Box Braids