Wednesday 3 April 2013

Makeup Tips for Glasses wearers

 photo IMG_4839_zpse0679b17.jpg
I joined the legion of glasses wearers about two weeks ago and I must say, I've been loving the geek chic glasses I picked up from my local opticians. I wear makeup almost everyday so here are my top beauty tips for glasses wearers. 

Enhance your eyes:

If you wear wide framed glasses like mine, they can overwhelm your face, so you definitely need to highlight your eyes so they are the focal point. You can do this by enhancing your lashes with a volumising and lengthening mascara, YSL's faux cils is my favorite. Similarly, brighten up your eyes by using white liner on your inner rim just like I did in the picture above.

Avoid fancy eyeshadow blends:

I tend to steer clear of elaborate eye looks when wearing glasses - all your hard work will be hidden behind your frames. Instead, I prefer to bring the focus to my lips by wearing red or pink lipsticks in flattering shades!

Brows:

I've mentioned how brows polish off your look before (here) and its even more important to pay attention to them when you are wearing glasses! I like to use Sleek's Brow contour kit to shapen and refine them.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3 April 2013 at 15:37 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is great for people like me who have to wear glasses everyday...

 
At 4 April 2013 at 22:19 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

thanks! glad you liked it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Makeup Tips for Glasses wearers

This page has moved to a new address.

Makeup Tips for Glasses wearers