Tuesday 2 April 2013

Coachella Dreams! Festival Fashion

Coachella Dreams!


As I stare out into the dreary landscape that is London this April (where is the spring sunshine we were promised?!), I cant help but wish I were going to Coachella! 
Rather than remain wistful, I decided to come up with some festival outfit ideas. If you can't join them, fantasize!
Outfit details: 
Cropped Top (Topshop)Black Leather Fringed Jacket (River Island), Ear Cuffs (Asos), Yellow Cambridge Satchel (Harvey Nichols), Black Studded Shorts (Runway Dreamz), Quay Round Metal Sunglasses (Asos) and Converse Hi Tops (Kurt Geiger).

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 3 April 2013 at 21:17 , Blogger Machachu said...

The Coachella line-up wasn't great anyway so you're not missing much lol. I love the shorts & the fringed vest :] x

♡ E.
http://machachu.blogspot.be

 
At 4 April 2013 at 22:42 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

I still want to go just for the sunshine alone! :-)

 
At 5 April 2013 at 10:54 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey girl I followed you via GFC and bloglovin , will u follow me back ? abidjanaise.blogspot.com ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Coachella Dreams! Festival Fashion

This page has moved to a new address.

Coachella Dreams! Festival Fashion