Saturday 30 March 2013

March 2013 Beauty Favorites




Hallo!

I've been watching monthly favorite videos on youtube for a little while now because its a great way to find new products to incorporate into your beauty routine or just to be nosy and see what everyone has been using or loving that particular month. It was in one of Shirley's that I discovered the Simple Kind to skin moisturising facial wash, its not a product I have tried before to be honest but I'm glad I did. It makes a change from the exfoliating face washes I normally go for and its nice to give my skin a break from all that scrubbing!

Check out the rest of my monthly favorites in the video below.

I'm always on the hunt for new things to add to my beauty arsenal, so pray tell ...

Have you been loving anything in particular this month?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: March 2013 Beauty Favorites

This page has moved to a new address.

March 2013 Beauty Favorites