Wednesday 13 March 2013

New Additions! Red Zara Buckle Sandals

 photo RecentlyUpdated33_zpsfab328c8.jpg
 photo RecentlyUpdated32_zps248aca40.jpg

So I thought I'd show off my new red Zara buckle sandals :-)

I loved them as soon as I saw them! 

Maybe it's because they are so simple, stylish and match almost everything in my wardrobe, or maybe its because they also remind me of Gucci's Victoire Robin Red Patent Sandals (pictured in the bottom left of the picture). Either way they are a welcome addition to my wardrobe and I can't wait to wear them this spring!

What do you think?


Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 13 March 2013 at 15:07 , Blogger Unknown said...

oo these shoes are hot!!

http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion
xoxo

 
At 13 March 2013 at 21:41 , Blogger Unknown said...

Yum !

 
At 15 March 2013 at 10:33 , Blogger chuqqie said...

jadore!

 
At 15 March 2013 at 23:41 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Glad you like it guys!

 
At 18 March 2013 at 08:34 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love it!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: New Additions! Red Zara Buckle Sandals

This page has moved to a new address.

New Additions! Red Zara Buckle Sandals