Wednesday 6 March 2013

Designer look on a Budget: Valentino or Topshop?

 photo RecentlyUpdated30_zps7facebb1.jpg

At 5'9, I am not really one to live in heels during the day! I adore flats almost as much as I love my heels and it seems as though I've been lusting over the valentino rockstuds pictured for AGES! However, they are just (haha) beyond my budget at over £600, so when I saw a similar pair in Topshop I was quite ecstatic!

Until I can comfortably splash out on the Valentino, the Topshop Maisy's will have to do! 

What do you think?

x

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6 March 2013 at 23:21 , Blogger Bisous Natasha said...

I do love the Valentinos. I'm not gonna lie. Especially when the leather is a snakeskin type print. *DYING* ! I think Zara does a similar version as well. Either way, I want the Valentinos. Ugh. Must rob a bank tomorrow. lol

 
At 6 March 2013 at 23:43 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

lool, I was in the Selfridges shoe galleries the other day trying to convince myself that they were an 'investment' haha I havent seen the ones in zara, will check them out! x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Designer look on a Budget: Valentino or Topshop?

This page has moved to a new address.

Designer look on a Budget: Valentino or Topshop?