Sunday 17 February 2013

What I'd wear from Rihanna's Collection for River Island

 photo Rihannahair_zps0364a2ef.jpg

I'd definitely wear the thigh split dress, the jumpsuit on one of my casual days strolling down the strip in Spain and the orange dress if I had ABSOLUTELY nothing to wear and got desperate!

You may already know that I love Rihanna's style especially when she wears glamourous pieces like her Azzedine Alaia dress for the Grammy's, however, I am not too keen on the street look and thats the vibe she went for with this collection for River Island.

 photo Rihanna_V_11feb13_rex_b_426x639_zpsea80127b.jpg


I mean, I might have been keen on the denim on denim combo when I was 15 but no way in hell would I wear any of those outfits now lol.

 photo rihanna-river-island2_zps23d4a6f5.jpg

That said, I thought Rihanna looked incredible on the at the River Island collection launch and I would definitely wear the dress she had on! Not sure if it was from the collection but if it was, I'd definitely buy it. Its very simple, sexy and shows off her wonderful figure!

 photo rihanna-river-island-photocall-lfw-20130216-163627-775_zps8915200d.jpg

 photo 2013-02-17_16-24-27_zpse7aa3e9a.jpg

xx

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 17 February 2013 at 13:25 , Blogger SG said...

I agree... Incredibly underwhelmed by her collection! She did look fantastic as usual though... Xx

 
At 18 February 2013 at 18:42 , Blogger Unknown said...

I think it was from her collection! And I couldn't have said that better myself.

 
At 22 February 2013 at 00:48 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thanks! Im glad you agree!

 
At 22 February 2013 at 00:48 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Sigh, she looks incredible! thanks for your comment! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: What I'd wear from Rihanna's Collection for River Island

This page has moved to a new address.

What I'd wear from Rihanna's Collection for River Island