Wednesday 6 February 2013

Beyonce O2 Priority AD - Old school opulence!



How amazing is Beyonce seriously? I love this advert for 02 Priority! I glanced up from my laptop screen to see Mrs Carter swaying towards me in magnificent opulence on my TV! *jaw dropped*! My friend is on O2 priority so believe me when I say we will be refreshing that screen like mad women on 21 february when tickets for 'The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour' opens 48 hours before general public release!

I still cant believe I haven't seen her in concert yet, I heard she flies around... did you know that? haha

x

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Beyonce O2 Priority AD - Old school opulence!

This page has moved to a new address.

Beyonce O2 Priority AD - Old school opulence!