Thursday 7 February 2013

Winter Faux Fur Coat - My Winter Must have!

Allisbelle




Allisbelle

This winter faux fur coat from Topshop is my favorite and most worn item this winter. Its warm, practical and quite stylish if I do say so myself. This is pretty much how I've been dressing this winter, warm cardigan, skinny jeans and ankle boots!

Outfit details:
Fur Coat - Topshop
Skinny jeans - Topshop
High Low Cardigan - Warehouse
Suede pointy ankle boots - Topshop

Adele

x

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7 March 2013 at 22:40 , Blogger Joel Salmon said...

Love your outfit! You look lovely! I think your faux fur will also match black fur boots. I think the two items go perfectly together. +Joel Salmon

 
At 10 March 2013 at 22:33 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thanks Joel!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Winter Faux Fur Coat - My Winter Must have!

This page has moved to a new address.

Winter Faux Fur Coat - My Winter Must have!