Sunday 10 March 2013

Denim and Leather Outfit of the Day

 photo 1-1_zps113a1963.jpg
 photo 2-1_zps2461d70f.jpg
 photo 4_zps6119ccd8.jpg



This denim shirt from Topshop is not really a denim shirt, its a cotton shirt that looks like denim. I love the wearability this affords, the texture is not as hard as normal denim so it can be worn with a range of different styles including my leather skater skirt also from Topshop.

I didn't realise how much I wear Topshop until I started my blog, I love that store because there seems to be something for everybody! Anyway, my boots were from Zara in the sale for only a tenner :-)

Check out my ootd video on youtube below, please let me know if you liked it!


xxx


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10 March 2013 at 10:29 , Blogger Dark Blue Stripes said...

Great denim shirt. Such a wardrobe staple.

Christie x

Dark Blue Stripes

 
At 10 March 2013 at 11:18 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thanks Christie! It definitely is!

 
At 10 March 2013 at 11:59 , Blogger Shai Lee said...

Love the skirt!
http://fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 10 March 2013 at 14:47 , Blogger ashi said...

very cute, your skirt is gorg

 
At 10 March 2013 at 22:32 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thanks Ashi!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Denim and Leather Outfit of the Day

This page has moved to a new address.

Denim and Leather Outfit of the Day