Wednesday 6 March 2013

Drugstore Haul! Beauty and Skincare Products from Boots


Hallo, Hallo! 
Somehow I tend to find myself in either Boots or Superdrug at least once a week no matter how hard I try to resist. You always NEED something right? Maybe thats why our american friends call them 'drugstores' haha. Anyway here is a video showing you some beauty and skincare products that I have purchased recently, complete with a massive cheshire cat grin. 

Am I the only one who cant seem to walk past those shops without buying something?
 x

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7 March 2013 at 13:05 , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful video my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
we can follow each other if you want :)
http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
xoxo Gloria

 
At 9 March 2013 at 22:40 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thanks for watching Gloria, I'll be sure to check your blog out too! x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Drugstore Haul! Beauty and Skincare Products from Boots

This page has moved to a new address.

Drugstore Haul! Beauty and Skincare Products from Boots