Friday 15 March 2013

Casual Outfit of the Day - Running round the Intercontinetal

 photo IMG_4768copy_zps9d07ffc8.jpg
 photo IMG_4772copy_zpsb63f8eb6.jpg
 photo IMG_4771copy_zps271c5f80.jpg

I love it when my friends are in town! My friend came over from the states this weekend so this is what I wore to visit her at the Intercontinental. I don't know why I look so mad lol, I was very happy in fact! 

Anyway, my dress was one of my latest finds from Forever 21. I love how casual it is, it is a loose jersey material so feel free to pig out wearing one of these. I loved it so much I got it in black too - I hardly ever do that.

You can find the dress here - I couldn't find the grey or black one on the Forever 21 website but the Teal and Tomato would be nice for when the weather gets warmer
Boots - Oasis (sold out :-( )
Faux Fur Coat - Topshop - I think its out of stock now but you can have a look at Topshop's other jackets and coats here

I'm so ready for Spring to be here, I'm tired of wearing tights and coats... anyone else?

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 18 March 2013 at 11:10 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look nice. love the braids

 
At 22 March 2013 at 00:24 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

thank you very much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Casual Outfit of the Day - Running round the Intercontinetal

This page has moved to a new address.

Casual Outfit of the Day - Running round the Intercontinetal