Friday 29 March 2013

How-We-Are-Rocking-It! - Court Shoes

Photocredits: Tommyton 

 photo celinemercedes-Tommyton_zpsc83216ff.jpg Hi guys! One of my favorite things to do is to browse streetstyle blogs - it so interesting to see how real people are translating the trends we see on the runway and in the magazines! So I was inspired to start a  new segment on my blog called

HOW WE ARE ROCKING IT! 

That has a nice ring to it doesn't it? The aim is to show you how we are all rocking the trends in every day life and I'll usually show you how I'm rocking the trend too!

First stop, the court shoe! 

The old staple has gotten a new lease of life this spring season. Rock the court shoe in its classic pointy form, or go for the bright or multi tonal versions seen on the streets!

 photo miumiugingham_zpsb4179a2f.jpg  court shoes  court shoes  court heels  court heels uk  howwearerockingit  spring shoe trend I've been looking to get a pair of bright court shoes myself but until I decide on a colour, I'll be rocking my gold cap faux snakeskins from Topshop!  spring shoe trend 2013

What do you think about this new segment and do you own any courts?


Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 29 March 2013 at 12:00 , Blogger mide coker said...

I am obsessed with court shoes and i own about four pairs now. I think they just make every outfit look extra classy.
I love the black ones with the bow in your post.

www.midecoker.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: How-We-Are-Rocking-It! - Court Shoes

This page has moved to a new address.

How-We-Are-Rocking-It! - Court Shoes