Saturday 6 April 2013

Spring Brights! - Orange Court Heels

 photo IMG_5462copy_zps8343f8f5.jpg

I finally got them!

 photo IMG_5459copy_zps324a0ccd.jpg

 photo IMG_5466copy_zps64fea2dc.jpg

Brightly coloured court heels are one of my favorite spring trends this year and I've been meaning to get a pair even before I posted an ode to them in my "howwearerockingit" street style post (here).

At first I wanted the Gwenda pointed courts from Topshop, but then I was sold on the Asos Pasha pair as they were £25 cheaper, and hardly any different!

I think these heels are so versatile, I will be doing a styling post on them soon but so far I've worn them with boyfriend jeans and a jumper and I'll be wearing them tomorrow styled with a black fitted dress!

Do you like them?

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8 April 2013 at 06:40 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great color! Especially for spring :)

www.gurl-chat.blogspot.com

 
At 10 April 2013 at 11:51 , Blogger Unknown said...

I have a similar pair from zara, love this colour!

 
At 2 August 2013 at 12:24 , Blogger Unknown said...

love these shoes I have a pair just like these
check out my blog please
www.stylehercloset.blogspot.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Spring Brights! - Orange Court Heels

This page has moved to a new address.

Spring Brights! - Orange Court Heels