Saturday 6 April 2013

Yay! My first ever Feature!

Guys you know I'm still quite new to blogging and I'm so pleased my spring monochrome Lookbook post got featured on IFB! Its nearly 3am London time but Im so excited! That post and video took me absolutely ages to make so Im beyond ecstatic that it was recognised! 

Plus, its the first time my blog has ever been featured on anything! :-D Hopefully more features to come! Plase heck out the the full post below, I was in wonderful company in this feature so check out the other blogs too! xoxo

lalam040413

"The Style Economy

Wow, this was a tough week. There were enough great posts in the submissions to make TWO roundups... but alas, there is only room for 20. So making a mix of informative, introspective, and fun posts I really got to pick some fun posts from the community! It seemed like we had our mind on our money and our money on our mind this week as there were some great posts linking lipstick and shoes to the economy, how to set your wardrobe budget, a wonderful example of restyling items in our wardrobe and a great tips on finding Spring accessories on the cheap. So click on, you'll be delighted by the things you'll learn (I particularly liked the informative post about fragrance) and the new habits you just might pick up.

Links à la Mode: April 4, 2013

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 6 April 2013 at 06:13 , Blogger Brittany said...

congrats!

 
At 6 April 2013 at 20:54 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you! I love your hair! :)

 
At 7 April 2013 at 03:30 , Blogger Carol C. said...

Well done! Well deserved Allis :)
It was my first feature too- I totally feel that ;D

www.JollyCaucusRace.blogspot.com

 
At 7 April 2013 at 14:16 , Blogger Faye said...

congrats! hopefully this is beginning of great things for you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Yay! My first ever Feature!

This page has moved to a new address.

Yay! My first ever Feature!