Sunday 14 April 2013

Miss Solange Knowles: She just has IT


 photo photo2_zpsbb8fd413.jpg


  If there was one artist whose vibe I'm completely in love with, it would be Solange.


 photo photo5_zps79f94a28.jpg

 photo photo4-1_zps9895a90c.jpg



 photo photo3_zps50d7bdef.jpg

 photo photo2-1_zps7ff81148.jpg

solange knowles

 photo photo3_zpsa2e483f3.png

My admiration of this chick stems from a number of reasons, not least being her impeccable fashion sense! That said, its the 'comfortableness' of her vibe that stands out to me. I don't have siblings so I can't relate to being in the shadow of an older family member but I can relate to the consant endeavour to find one's self and finally being comfortable when you figure things out!

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but you can't deny that there has been a marked change in solange's celebrity persona over the past few years - from rnb princess to indie queen and now everyone's fashion crush. The fact is that none of the labels I just used matter, Solange just seems comfortable, happy and she just OWNS her style! A quick perusal through her blog (http://mydamnblog.com/) will show you that.

For me, that is admirable... Do you agree?

 photo photo4_zps14e87cee.jpg

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 14 April 2013 at 22:11 , Blogger Fiona said...

Yes I agree!Solange is being herself and is happy doing so, that really shows :) Thanks for the post!

 
At 15 April 2013 at 12:47 , Blogger mide coker said...

I LOVE SOLANGE!
That is all.

www.midecoker.blogspot.com

 
At 16 April 2013 at 15:36 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Glad you enjoyed it! :-)

 
At 16 April 2013 at 15:36 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

haha I love her sister too!

 
At 9 June 2013 at 16:31 , Blogger vv said...

love her style so much ! ahhh xo

victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Miss Solange Knowles: She just has IT

This page has moved to a new address.

Miss Solange Knowles: She just has IT