Sunday 2 June 2013

Barcelona: Vintage Playsuit OOTD

Vintage outfit IMG_6666 copy
On our second day in Barcelona, I dragged the girls for a bus tour around the city and right before we hopped on the bus, I took the opportunity to take some outfit of the day shots in the beautiful placa catalunya.  
placa catalunya
 My bright playsuit fit the surroundings perfectly! But please forgive the blurriness of some of my photos, Im still trying to figure out how it works and unfortunately I haven't been selecting the correct image size I guess :-(
IMG_6662 copy IMG_6677 copy copy
I'd picked up this denim jacket for only 5 euros from a vintage store in Paris! It saved my life because the weather in Barcelona was a bit temperamental during our stay, can you believe it? Barcelona is a gorgeous city and I vlogged most of the time while out there. There is a lot of dancing and laughter so feel free to check it out here - Lifeandbelle. I will have a holiday lookbook coming up shortly but in the meantime, outfit details are below.
IMG_6658 copy

Vintage Denim Jacket - Paris
Vintage Playsuit - Shoreditch Market
Ballet Pumps-  Next
Bag- Zara
Shades - Primark 

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4 June 2013 at 19:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this look and your blog, as a whole! Now following!

Check me out as well. :)

XOXO,
Ker-Leen
Music. Fashion. Love.
http://kerleen.blogspot.com

 
At 5 June 2013 at 01:35 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

cheers!

 
At 9 June 2013 at 16:34 , Blogger vv said...

you look so nice ! love your hair. its quite similar to mine but mines black. what colour is yours? xo

victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Barcelona: Vintage Playsuit OOTD

This page has moved to a new address.

Barcelona: Vintage Playsuit OOTD