Sunday 9 June 2013

Ibiza OOTD: The Perfect White Shirt

white t shirt One of the must visit places in Ibiza is the beautiful white isle of Formentera, it is perfect for sunbathing (I obviously don't need a tan haha) and enjoying the breathtaking views of the blue sea. As we were spending the whole day at the beach I wanted something to throw over my bikini in case it got cold and this white shirt from Zara was absolutely perfect! Ibiza beach pictureIts light and airy and you can still see my bikini peeking through! the perfect white shirt
Its definitely going to be a staple piece in my wardrobe, I love the simplicity and the slight batwing effect it has. allisbelle plain white shirt Paired with my staple holiday shorts from Topshop fashion blog IMG_6983 copy We spent a large part of our day cycling around the island and laughing like lunatics - I can't wait to go back! IMG_6951 copy

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9 June 2013 at 19:38 , Blogger Bisous Natasha said...

Looks beautiful ! I want to go there now ;( Are you feeling better ?

 
At 9 June 2013 at 20:36 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you sweetie! I'm feeling a lot better, almost perfect! I'm going to text you in a minute xx

 
At 9 June 2013 at 21:50 , Blogger Sue Westrell said...

This looks beautiful! I hope I get to go there at some point. Definitely a cute shirt!

xo
Sue

 
At 9 June 2013 at 23:57 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you Sue as always!

 
At 10 June 2013 at 17:05 , Blogger La x sacha said...

lovely look.
You are so beautiful and your hair looks gorgeous.
Kisses.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Ibiza OOTD: The Perfect White Shirt

This page has moved to a new address.

Ibiza OOTD: The Perfect White Shirt