Sunday 23 June 2013

My Tie Dye Bikini: Beyonce for H&M Swimwear

swimwear 2013 bikini beyonce h&m swimsuit I was blown away by how stunning Beyonce looked in her campaign as Mrs Carter in H&M, so naturally I just had to HAVE one of her bikini sets for my trip to Ibiza! I was immediately drawn to the green tie dye print as bright colours tend to look nice contrasted against my skin. Plus each piece was only £3.99! So if you are like me, and tend to buy a bikini for each day of your holiday, check out H&M, I definitely think they have the best swimwear for their price range, compared to sayyy, Primark? Beyonce h&m h and m swimwear I like to mix and match my swimwear so I got the two sets from the picture above, but now I wish I got the sarong and Maxi dress too! womens swimsuits The tie dye print is the best thing about this bikini, the colour is so vibrant, the print looks near identical to the colours of the Mediterranean sea behind me, don't you think? h&m swimwear 2013 bathing suit h&m beyonce It was the perfect bikini for a perfect day on Formentera island. For my cover up, I flung the white shirt
 from this post on, and paired it with some cut off shorts from Topshop.

Can't wait to go back! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 23 June 2013 at 21:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

That bikini looks amazing on you!! So "model-esque."

www.petiteandunique.com

 
At 24 June 2013 at 01:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

You're sure working IT; love it doll

xxxAfeeyahxxx

http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 26 June 2013 at 04:24 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful post! You're stunning and I love the way you posed and used the location. The last two pics are my fave!

~Sage

 
At 26 June 2013 at 22:53 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thanks a lot sage :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: My Tie Dye Bikini: Beyonce for H&M Swimwear

This page has moved to a new address.

My Tie Dye Bikini: Beyonce for H&M Swimwear