Wednesday 12 June 2013

For the love of the printed dress!

Summer dress
You may have already realised that I love brightly coloured prints, and this summer dress from H&M was just perfect! Somehow, it always finds its way into my suitcase whenever I'm off on my holidays and it made a reappearance on a sunny day in Ibiza.



Even better still, I think it only cost me about £15. WIN!

mini dress printed dress I cannot begin to tell you how much I miss Ibiza, the sunshine, the gorgeous landscape, the happy vibe of the revellers.. sigh! I've got a couple more of my holiday outfit posts coming up and my usual lookbook video so do return for those! Plus, if you haven't seen my barcelona lookbook, check it out here


Outfit details:
Dress: H&M
Sandals: Zara

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 13 June 2013 at 00:59 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this dress, it suits you so well! xx Maylis

http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

 
At 13 June 2013 at 09:06 , Blogger FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Great dress, the print is amazing!

www.Fashioncontainer.com

Fashioncontainer Facebook page

 
At 16 June 2013 at 20:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the LOOOK!!!!

 
At 17 June 2013 at 17:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the Print!

http://thatchickbobb.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 17 June 2013 at 23:21 , Blogger Fiona said...

Beautiful!

 
At 18 June 2013 at 07:25 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 18 June 2013 at 07:26 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: For the love of the printed dress!

This page has moved to a new address.

For the love of the printed dress!