Thursday 27 June 2013

Finally - My Summer Lookbook Video!




I always feel such a sense of accomplishment when I've finished creating a lookbook video, its great to see how the outfits come alive! It's very different vibe from just looking at pictures on a screen don't you think? This is my summer lookbook showing all the outfits I wore during my recent stay in Ibiza. For outfit details, see the corresponding blog posts for each outfit below! I hope you enjoy watching the video as much as I did! If you did, please like the video, comment etc and help my blog/channel grow! :-D 


Outfit details

Labels: , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 28 June 2013 at 01:36 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the lookbook, great outfits

http://themissore.blogspot.com

 
At 28 June 2013 at 12:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice lookbook video!! :D

http://nangela.se

 
At 29 June 2013 at 11:59 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you! :-D

 
At 29 June 2013 at 11:59 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thanks Angela!

 
At 29 June 2013 at 14:04 , Blogger Unknown said...

Loved the lookbook! Beautiful outfits. <3

xoxo,
Maya

www.petiteandunqiue.com

 
At 30 June 2013 at 02:59 , Blogger vv said...

you look amazing
victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 1 July 2013 at 00:07 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thanks Maya!

 
At 1 July 2013 at 00:07 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Cheers Victoria

 
At 28 July 2013 at 22:40 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog recently and i love it.
Nice lookbook video.

 
At 29 July 2013 at 22:59 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you! x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Finally - My Summer Lookbook Video!

This page has moved to a new address.

Finally - My Summer Lookbook Video!