Wednesday 17 July 2013

Newbies: Summer Sandals

Zara shoes, summer sandals I've been doing quite a bit of shopping recently since its summer sale season and the prices have been quite good. As usual Zara was one of the first stores I visited and I was really pleased to find the above sandals on sale! I bought them for my cousin as a birthday present and really wanted to get a pair for myself but couldn't justify it, but hey, a price reduction is as great a justification as any! hehe

I also picked up the mid heel sandals below from Topshop. I've been looking for day to day single strap sandals that are comfortable to wear for an extended period and aren't too high. I'm 5'10 so I don't usually wear high heels during the day, however the more I see fellow tall bloggers like Tuula vintage rocking heels at any time, the more I want to wear mine more frequently! The tan and black colour of the sandals goes with heels and the shoes are SUPER comfy.
  single strap sandals, summer sandals, mid heel sandalsHave you picked up any bargains in the summer sales?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 17 July 2013 at 18:56 , Blogger Unknown said...

Those turquoise shoes are AMAZING!!

*Besos*

http://www.cmichellestyles.com
Instagram: Cmichellestyles

 
At 17 July 2013 at 21:07 , Blogger Tesa said...

love!!

 
At 18 July 2013 at 00:56 , Blogger Unknown said...

These zara sandals are to Die for...
www.tributetothestyle.com

 
At 18 July 2013 at 15:34 , Blogger Natalia/Shandrese said...

cute shoes!!! love them!

http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Newbies: Summer Sandals

This page has moved to a new address.

Newbies: Summer Sandals