Tuesday 13 August 2013

Fab Lunching at Ushuaia - Ibiza

Ushuaia Ibiza, Pool, beach

You may know from watching my youtube videos that Ushuaia Beach Club is always on my list when I go to Ibiza,  It is incredibly fun and I usually dedicate half a day for their pool parties as they always have some of the best DJ's playing.

This holiday was different, not only did I get to scream along to David Guetta, but we also had lunch at the beach club, drank champagne on the beach bed, hung out in the newly opened Ushuaia Tower and generally just chilled! At one point I was so relaxed, I almost didn't mind if we didnt get to see David Guetta! Okay I lie haha!

Naturally, I'll start off with what I wore, or didn't wear lol. Since we were hanging out at the beach atopnd by the pool most of the day, I just wore my beyonce for H&M tassled bikini (same one in this post) and high waist shorts from Topshop.

Summer makeup, beach makeup, Green makeup

beach wear, beyonce for h&m, high waist shorts

Leather chucks - my travel must have!
What to wear to the beach, bikini, high waist shorts

Dressed and ready, we popped over to meet our friend who was actually staying at the Tower to grab lunch.

Ushuaia Tower

Walked past the pool to get to the beach, a section which was reserved only for hotel guests and their visitors
Ushuaia Hotel

The beach club restaurant - beds in front to relax from your carb coma haha
restaurants in ibiza, ushuaia beach club, where to eat in ibiza

Lunch! I love seafood especially prawns and squid so I was ecstatic when this was put in front of me, the beans were sooo yummy! The squid was a little chewy but I still cleared the plate...and that was only the starter!

seafood, squid, ushuaia beach club

I got a bit carried away with the banter at the table so I forgot to take pictures of my steak, besides I was being teased for taking pictures of food. See, my friends dont get me :-( haha

Desert
desert, pear and chocolate

After lunch, we could barely move, so someone ordered shots to perk us up... ayyyeeee. I think that was coffee patron but I can't remember. It was yummy though!
coffee patron, shots

We were still struggling and had a couple of hours before David Guetta came on so we got a bed.
beach bed, ushuaia beach club

and champers

champagne

I started picking up slowly but the guys behind me were still pooped! haha
tassled bikini, affordable bikini, beach wear

Mediterranean sea, spain holiday, sunny holiday

It was one of the best afternoons I've had in a long time, I felt stuffed, not just from the food but the great company, beautiful scenery and the ambience of Ushuaia. Next time we go to Ibiza, my cousin and I have resolved that we must book to stay at Ushuaia Tower! You get to see all the shows and DJs for free if you stay there so it works out quite well.
spain, ibiza, spain vacation

I hope you enjoyed this super long post and I managed to convey how fab the day was through my lens, let me know if I did!

Next post will be on the amazing David Guetta, and I'm currently editing a makeup tutorial/get ready with me video of the makeup look above - Keen or should I pass?

Thanks for reading! Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel on youtube for Ibiza vlogs and more.

Toodles!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 13 August 2013 at 21:46 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautifull place...
Love your bikini!!

xx, Joana
http://www.sofashionjoana.blogspot.pt/

 
At 14 August 2013 at 16:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, yes, yes to a makeup tutorial!! Lol, you have no idea how much I've been enjoying your travel post.

xoxo,
Maya| Petite & Unique

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Fab Lunching at Ushuaia - Ibiza

This page has moved to a new address.

Fab Lunching at Ushuaia - Ibiza