Sunday 18 August 2013

David Guetta Concert Beauty Routine!


I promised and delivered! In my last post, I mentioned that I attended David Guetta's 'F*** me I'm famous' concert in Ibiza. It was sooo much fun and I'm currently working on a post showing you the incredible pictures I took, but in the meantime see my beauty routine for a day on the beach. This makeup look lasted the WHOLE day including a frantic dancing session at the concert, I was pretty impressed!  

Also, as my fab readers you also get to see the my full outfit of the day and concert outtakes at the end of the video. I've not made that video public on youtube yet but enjoy, feel special and subscribe with one click below!


And let me know if I should do more of these 'get ready with me' type videos, they are one of my favorites to watch! 

Outfit details:
Bikini - Beyonce for H&M (same one in this post)
High waist shorts: Topshop, old school pair
Chucks: Leather chucks

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: David Guetta Concert Beauty Routine!

This page has moved to a new address.

David Guetta Concert Beauty Routine!