Monday 2 September 2013

Notting Hill Carnival Vibes

london fashion blog, outfit of the day, notting hill carnival, streetstyle

My last week in London was a blur, full of good byes, frantic running around and agonising over how many shoes I could fit into my suitcase. However, I managed to free up some time in my schedule for Nottinghill Carnival - there was no way I was missing one of Europe's biggest street parties right before I left the country! I was so glad I did, I had a blast! I went with my friends, Natasha and Tinu, and sooo many belly laughs were had and memories created.

We were so hyped we really didn't need those Malibu shots! nottinghill carnival, uk fashion blog

Vibrant colours everywhere! red hair, notting hill carnival, zara dress,

bisousnatasha, nottinghill carnival

Notting hill carnival was one of those events I fell out of love with because at one point a few years ago, it felt like there was always drama with people getting hurt. However, this time around the vibe was completely different, everyone we bumped into was just there for a laugh and to have an incredible time, especially these girls!

Nottinghill carnival, party outfit, london
allisbelle, nottinghill carnival, photo2 copy I kept my outfit really simple as you usually have to walk a long way from the station to the different sound systems.

nottinghill carnival, zara dress,IMG_0099 copy
Dress: Zara, Shoes: Leather Converse, Satchel bag: borrowed from my cousin - I think it was from Primark or so, it was great because it held everything, including my huge camera!
IMG_0098 copyIMG_0096 copystreetstyle

How gorgeous are these two natural posers? Well, Natasha is a model and Tinu was a model so that probably explains it! IMG_0082 This guy thought they could do better so he coached them along. I think in his youth he was a Tyson Beckford type! IMG_0080 copy It worked! IMG_0078 copy So much yummy food everywhere. I live for carnival jerk chicken. I need a recipe! carnival food, jerk chicken, london At this point or thereabouts my camera died! I was so heated! allisbelle, bisousnatasha Now for the sign off by Natasha, check her blog out - bisousnatasha london fashion, I'm still getting settled in in dubai but as soon as I am a dubai update will follow! x

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2 September 2013 at 17:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

This looks like so much fun! Loved your outfit! That chicken look delish! Lol, can't wait for a Dubai update! ;)

xoxo,
Maya| Petite & Unique

 
At 3 September 2013 at 20:04 , Blogger Unknown said...

Funny day!
www.tributetothestyle.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Notting Hill Carnival Vibes

This page has moved to a new address.

Notting Hill Carnival Vibes