Monday 19 August 2013

LOVING Beyonce's New Blonde Bob!


Beyonce blonde bobBeyonce new hair style, beyonce v festival

Okay, Im finally SOLD on beyonce's new bob, I gasped when I saw the pictures above - I just had to take a break from my Ibiza travel updates to post/fawn!  She looks so stunning with the cut (yes, I know she wears extensions) and it reminds me of how beautiful she looked in the me, myself and I video! Beyonce Blonde cut, beyonce topshop

I certainly wasn't wasn't a fan of the pixie cut that set the internet alight last week, and as a long time beyonce fan (cough *stan* cough) I didn't say anything about it other than to quietly reflect that it was my least favorite look of hers haha!

The bob flatters her face and makes her features look even more striking. Im glad to see that she is still giving the full Beyonce Diva experience even with the new cut as these pictures from V - Festival show. 

beyonce v festival, beyonce new hair
Beyonce blonde hair, beyonce, beyonce v festival,
beyonce catsuit, beyonce new hairstyle,
beyonce v festival look,

Sigh, I just love her and refuse to talk about the fact that I had a last minute offer of a free ticket to go and see her at the festival today. I just wont :-( 
Am I the only one who didn't like the pixie cut? What did you guys think?

beyonce big chop, beyonce pixie cut, beyonce short hair



Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 19 August 2013 at 07:01 , Blogger DeeDee Louise said...

I'm a fan of Beyonce but I'm not a fan of the pixie

 
At 19 August 2013 at 10:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thought I was the only one who didn't like the pixie cut! Lol, either way she's strikingly beautiful. But that bob!? Perfection. I LOVE it!

xoxo,
Maya| Petite & Unique

 
At 20 August 2013 at 09:00 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a beautiful post for sure your idea is more useful for me.

Lifestyle Blog

 
At 20 August 2013 at 21:30 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Glas to see I wasnt the only one hehe

 
At 20 August 2013 at 21:31 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

I know right! Thanks fopr reading!

 
At 20 August 2013 at 21:58 , Blogger Vanessa said...

L.O.L I "quietly reflected" too! Plus I don't so why people were making such a big deal like it really wasn't that deep lol. But this bob is everything, really suits her x

 
At 21 August 2013 at 08:07 , Blogger Kimberly said...

I so agree! That BOB was/is EVERYTHING!

XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

 
At 21 August 2013 at 15:16 , Blogger Nancy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 21 August 2013 at 15:18 , Blogger Nancy said...

Sorry I'm the only one who likes the pixie cut...but I think it looks amazing on her. She looks different but I still like it.

Ooh and I like your blog, I would love if you could check out mine and follow each other? ;)

www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com
xoxo

 
At 21 August 2013 at 19:28 , Blogger MissYasmin said...

This is hella cute! I'm thinking about changing up my look for the fall, and this is def inspiring me : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: LOVING Beyonce's New Blonde Bob!

This page has moved to a new address.

LOVING Beyonce's New Blonde Bob!