Wednesday 23 October 2013

Birthday in Bangkok!

Birthday Outfit, Fashion Blog, Pink lipstick, BangkokPink Lipstick Midi dress, Maxi dress, dinner dress, birthday outfit It was my birthday a few days ago and I'd spent the whole week celebrating in Thailand, it was my first time in Asia and it felt like I spent the whole week in permanent excitement! This was the first of my birthday dinners (I'd claimed every dinner that week as my birthday dinner haha) and despite the stormy weather I felt incredibly happy and grateful just to be able to hang out with my friends and explore the country!
Thai Restaurant, Bangkok, Thailand We had dinner at Chon Thai restaurant, a lovely Thai restaurant on the grounds of our amazing Bangkok hotel, the Siam. Despite the fact that it was pouring down with rain outside, we were more than content to be indoors, nattering away with good food and enjoying the beautiful ambience of the restaurant. Dinner in Bangkok, Thai Restaurant Squid Salad, Thai food, birthday outfit, lipstick Pink Lipstick, Birthday outfit Beauty blog, fashion blog
I kept my outfit super simple and wore a cute midi dress I'd picked up in Pattaya and my trusty strappy heels from Zara.

The whole week was incredible, I went paragliding, undersea walking and did loads of crazy things just for the sake of it! More birthday pictures to come and I can't wait to retrieve my Thailand adventure pictures from my camera and share them with you! Snippets are already on Instagram - @dellydoll, so do follow me for updates! x

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 23 October 2013 at 18:28 , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday!!! I can tell you had loads of fun! That restaurant is beautiful! Love the new hair, and that dress was made for you! xx

 
At 23 October 2013 at 19:04 , Blogger manu fernando said...

Amazing hair and body complexion!!!!

http://love-tenderly.blogspot.com/

 
At 23 October 2013 at 20:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh! You are beautiful dear!
www.tributetothestyle.com

 
At 23 October 2013 at 22:34 , Blogger vv said...

omg this looks amazing!
hope you had a good birthday x
Victoria Sanusi - Just Writing

 
At 24 October 2013 at 00:40 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Happy birthday gorgeous! I can tell you had a lot of fun from the pictures. What lipstick did you have on?

xo Stephanie

 
At 24 October 2013 at 02:40 , Blogger Unknown said...

looks like a fabulous time!

cheers,
idalia
http://www.abstractorganza.blogspot.com

 
At 25 October 2013 at 12:08 , Blogger Teressa Efonde said...

that lip colour looks amazing on youu x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Birthday in Bangkok!

This page has moved to a new address.

Birthday in Bangkok!