Sunday 16 December 2012

Holiday Style: Fringed Dress - Outfit 2

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





I saw this dress in Phase Eight and knew I HAD to have it!

It is gorgeous, classy and fun! The fringed detailing gives it a flapper vibe that I think is perfect for fancy christmas parties.
I don't think this is a 'club' dress, definitely not in fact! It would be perfect for date night or an uber fancy night out!

I kept accessories to a minimum and kept the shoes muted so the dress can shine!

Watch the dress in motion here (2nd Outfit) -

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 19 December 2012 at 23:31 , Blogger cobainbride said...

that dress is HAT!

love it ^-^ xx

 
At 21 December 2012 at 13:53 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

thank you!

 
At 28 December 2012 at 21:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely outfit, that dress is gorgeous
I'm doing a giveaway on my blog, hope you check it out!

Adaora x

http://fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 31 December 2012 at 05:01 , Blogger ashi said...

watched the video and you did a great job with the outfits and filming, beautiful dear jadore!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Holiday Style: Fringed Dress - Outfit 2

This page has moved to a new address.

Holiday Style: Fringed Dress - Outfit 2