Sunday 23 September 2012

Fall Outfit of the day - Olympiabeauty Show

Which is it? Fall or Autumn? I say Autumn as I live in sunny England! Well, not so sunny england I mean :-)

I went to Olympia beauty exhibition today and really wanted to be comfy as Id be walking around looking at make up all day. I overdosed on Topshop obviously, but its one of my favorite stores! Outfit details below.

Photobucket

IMG_1214_zps6f715f35

IMG_1219_zpsff048733

IMG_1221_zps7afa2845

Bowler Hat - Topshop
Gorgeous gold midi-skirt - Topshop
Boots- Topshop
T-shirt - Monki
Watch - Vintage
Hoop earrings - Dorothy Perkins


Here is my Face of the day - Im really embracing the fall/autumn makeup trends and im particularly loving this lipliner I got from LA colours. I'll be doing a post on them soon. The brand is great! So much make up goodness at decent prices. My lipliner is called Deepest purple and it was only a pound!

My face is my usual foundation routine, mac matchmaster, sleek contour kit as highlighter and rimmel eyeliner.

Photobucket


Hope you liked it! Im really looking forward to Autumn - I love the fashion in the stores!

I had a lot of fun at Olympia beauty, so will be posting a vlog and pictures of the goodies within the next week. Work commitments permitting!

Have a great week lovelies!

Love Always,

Adele






Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 24 September 2012 at 10:05 , Blogger Unknown said...

Such a cute outfit!

Love the lip color & the quilted jacket! :)

--- Nicole

 
At 25 September 2012 at 22:22 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Fall Outfit of the day - Olympiabeauty Show

This page has moved to a new address.

Fall Outfit of the day - Olympiabeauty Show