Saturday 25 August 2012

Fashion Crush of the Week: Karla's Closet

I dont think it is possible to put in words how much I adore Karla's style. Yes, I am gushing, its that bad lol. My best friend introduced me to her blog about a year ago and I fell in love immediately and so has every other person I have shown her blog too!

She has that classy, chic, feminine style that I like. I also think its splendid how she restores her thrift finds into styles that fit her shape!

I cant wait to dress like this on my next holiday to Ibiza!

Photobucket

Working the red lip: did I say this girl was after my heart or not?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is soooooo me on a lazy day!

Photobucket

She also designs Jewellery

Photobucket

Check out her blog here, and tell her I sent you! lol: http://www.karlascloset.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Fashion Crush of the Week: Karla's Closet

This page has moved to a new address.

Fashion Crush of the Week: Karla's Closet